How We Hire
Things move quickly around here. At Internet speed. That means we have to be nimble, both in how we work and how we hire. We look for people who are great at lots of things, love big challenges and welcome big changes. We can’t have too many specialists in just one particular area. We’re looking for people who are good for African Fly—and not just for right now, but for the long term.
This is the core of how we hire. Our process is pretty basic; the path to getting hired usually involves a first conversation with a recruiter, a phone interview and an onsite interview at our offices. But there are a few things we’ve baked in along the way that make getting hired a little different.
Positions Open Right Now
Tech Support Manager
We are looking for a support manager to join our African Fly team full-time in Washington, DC. A highly skilled team with flat hierarchies, a creative environment and a lot of fun makes Genesis BioTech a great place to work at. If you are passionate about helping other people, join our team!
- Provide technical support for our staff
- Coordinate our support team
- Create tutorials and documentation
- Report bugs to our developer team
- Learn more about web development every day
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, web standards and semantic web markup
- Experience with Web Developer Tools like Firebug
- Experience using Joomla or WordPress
- Extensive English language skills
Apply for this position
If you are interested email your resume and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly. Note: We are only looking for someone working full-time in Washington, DC.