6 Sex Drive Boosters You Can Use This Weekend
Here are 6 quick ways that you can increase your sex drive without any stress. Mind you that these are all ways to increase your testosterone levels but that is what you need to fuel your sex drive and erections.
1) The Strip/Sex Club
Researchers went to a sex club in Las Vegas and did a saliva test on 44 men before they went into a private area of the club. When the men came out, the 22 men who had sex testosterone levels went up 76%. The 18 who watched saw their levels go up 11% for an average of 34%. And it didn’t matter what age. I would say “Duh” but not every guy knows how much this effects sex drive.
Now for the guys who know that going to a sex club is out of the question, then there is the strip club. Maybe that is why I happily put a couple of girls through college in my day…kidding…sorta. It is a nice little sex drive rush but it can cost you.
2) Lay Out For Miss Sunshine
An hour in the sun will boost your sex drive because you are getting that good natural vitamin D. An increase in vitamin D will boost your testosterone levels by 34%.
- Researchers at the Medical University of Graz in Austria found men with at least 30 nanograms of vitamin D per millilitre of blood had much more of the main male sexual hormone circulating than those with less.
Men who are getting that sun in are going to have a higher sex drive. Take advantage.
3) Get The Crap Scared Out of You
Not literally…that’s not sexy at all. Consider taking a surfing lesson, riding a mechanical bull or pulling up a scary movie. After being in an adrenaline-pumping situation (say going zip-lining), men and women find the opposite sex more alluring, suggests a study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior.
When you’re doing something exciting, your heart is racing and your nervous system is activated, much like they would be if you were sexually aroused.
4) Chow Down & Rev Up
- Celery: considered an excellent food to ramp up sexual stimulation
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain zinc, which is important in testosterone production
- Bananas: help to increase sex drive boost male libido largely due to the presence of the enzyme ‘bromelain’
- Almonds: provide the basis for the healthy production of male hormones
- Avocado: helps to increase sex drive, both male and female libido
- Basil: apparently basil increases circulation, stimulates the sex drive
5) In State Vacay
You don’t have to go out of state to get your relaxation on. In fact it may be less stressful to be near home with less travel worries or time spent on the road. The idea is to relax and be in a different environment. Staying in the same place all the time can put your mind in a rut which will put your body in a rut which will kill your sex drive.
The idea is to re-create. Take this weekend and book a hotel room for you and your lover within an hours drive. Leave all reminders of work and stress at home. Just waking up with your face buried in a pillow on a bed that you don’t have to make is relaxing. Take advantage.
6) Take An Extra Dose of African Fly
If you enjoy the feeling of having African Fly in your system, then it does not hurt to crank it up a little to put a little something extra into your sex drive. You won’t overdose taking it 4 times a day instead of 3. Plus a little change, just like everything else, is good for you.
Put It All Together
Go to a hotel where you can get some sun, watch a scary movie, have the wifey do a strip tease for you, bring some of the food from the list, and add in some more African Fly. This testosterone and sex drive inducing combination will be good for your soul and some memorable sex…take advantage.