Everything You Didn’t Know About Your Penis
How much do you really know about your penis? I pulled
together all the scattered bits of information about man’s
best friend into a list that I guarantee you have never seen
before. Just take a look…
1) Why does one testicle hang lower than the other? It
stops them from getting squashed when we walk! Few of
our bodies are symmetrical and in 85% of males, it’s the
left that is lower and larger.
2) Despite differences when flaccid, most penises are
around the same size.
3) The average erect size range is from 5 to 6 inches. The
flaccid size ranges from 2 to 4 inches.
4) The amount of blood in a flaccid penis is three ounces.
The amount in your erect penis is 30 ounces.
5) Around 60% of men in the U.S. are circumcised, com-
pared with an international average of 23%. Rates of
circumcision have declined in the U.S. since a peak of 85%
6) There is more protein in an average ejaculation than a
medium sized pork chop.
7) The average time a man can keep an erection is 40 min-
utes. The younger the man the longer he can keep it up.
8) Average speed of an ejaculation is 28mph.
9) 30% of men say they climax too early.
10) The penis has a safety valve to ensure that men can
not ejaculate and urinate at the same time.
11) Only 1/3 of impotence cases are due to physical prob-
lems. 90% are treatable.
12) The average number of erections per day for a man is
seven. The average number of erections that occur while
asleep is five.
13) Waiting too long to urinate can reduce blood flow to
your heart by 25%.
14) Two in every thousand men are capable of giving
themselves a blow job.
15) The tissue that surrounds the penis is more durable
than that issue that surrounds the brain.
Testosterone and the Sex Drive Formula
True Testicle Stories
It’s not just your penis that can do some amazing things.
Take a look at the power of the gonads…
Each testicle produces about 150 million sperm every day.
The testes also produce the male sex hormone testoster-
one. Testosterone levels peak early morning which is
when men want sex the most. This also explains why men
get erections first thing in the morning…
Also known as a morning woody.
Sexual health supplements and exercise increases supplies
of testosterone. When testosterone levels are running low,
men are irritable, depressed, and sleepy.
The largest testicles in the world belong to the northern
white whale, which weighs up to 2200 pounds.
Now you may go forth into the world and proclaim your-
self a true Penis Genius. If you can find a radar gun, you
can see if you actually do ejaculate at 28 miles per hour.