Want To Up Your African Fly?
Things You Should Know
When African Fly first went online in 1999, we knew what we knew…which was the standard dosage recommended for a person using an herbal tincture. So we told clients what we knew…two dropper cap-fulls 3 times a day to improve sexual performance and 3 dropper cap-fulls 3 times a day for penis enlargement.
Well three things have changed since then like…
- Surveys and talks with clients
- Years of research
- We have all changed
The first two are self explanatory. The third one is what we are going to dig into because it is what determines how much African Fly you should be taking.
The good news is that it is very difficult to take too much African Fly. Your body will absorb what it needs and eliminate the rest as waste the next time you take a piss. The more complex news is how much and how often should you take it to get the maximum effect. That is when we have to talk about environment. By environment I mean your quality of life, you and where you are.
Your Quality of Life
For example, a pro football player who works out 5 days a week for hours at a time would need more because…
- He is exercising more which burns testosterone
- He can over exercise which can burn through all of his testosterone…I believe the term is bonk/hit the wall
- He is sweating out many of the minerals and nutrients his body needs (athletes can die because of this)
You would think the guy sitting in the stands who can barely make it up the steps in the stadium would need more but that is not the case. It goes back to absorption rate. His body will only absorb what he needs at the time so taking more would only mean pissing out more.
Your Age & the Kids
We also have to look at age. As you get older, your body will slow down the production of testosterone slowly. How slow depends on you and how much you exercise, rest, eat right and stay stress free. Have you seen guys who just look like they have had a hard life and look old? It is more lifestyle than genetics.
One of our oldest clients, Mike, has Lupus Disease and is serious about his workouts…he has to keep up with his twin 3 year old children at age 46. He told us that he has upped the amount of African Fly he takes to 3 dropper cap-fulls 4 times a day. This has made a big difference for him.
Not only is he getting older but the stress and lack of sleep that comes with two three year olds in the house meant that taking his dosage up does not mean he will piss any away.
No Sex In The Office? Sucks for You!
The last thing to look at is the physical environment you are in everyday. Being in an office all day in front of a computer where the closest thing to sexual stimulation is the middle aged soccer mom or the occasional mail delivery lady definitely is not testosterone boosting for two reasons…
- An hour of sunshine can boost a man’s testosterone by 69 per cent according to Medical University of Graz in Austria. When we turn that sunshine into vitamin D our testosterone goes up. This is why guys like me get slightly depressed in October- the beginning of the winter months.
- Researchers found that testosterone levels went up 36% when men visit sex clubs. 72% for men who had sex and 11% for men who watched. And their age didn’t matter. I go to the strip clubs for my 11% boost…but I digress. The point is that if you are in a sexual depressed area for 40 hours a week then you are not producing testosterone.
Everybody’s situation, body and response to testosterone stimulation is going to be different. Experiment with your dosage by keeping notes/diary. Or even better have someone who lives with you take notes. It will be very enlightening.
Increase your dosage of African Fly to 3 dropper cap-fulls 4 times a day and make sure to pay attention to what you eat and how your work outs are going. You will be able to get to the dosage that works for you in no time.