Top 3 Things Not To Do Before Making Love
Talking to and answering e-mails from people about their sex lives everyday we hear it all the time…
- “Everything was going great and in the middle of having sex I lost my erection.”
- “I was really looking forward to making love and then just didn’t feel in the mood.”
- “I had a hard on all day long and then when we got together…nothing.”
What I am about to share with you can be summed up into one sexual health philosophy…sex is a full contact sport. If you think of it that way then everything you are about to read will make complete sense.
Sex Is A Full Contact Sport
You are a sexual athlete and to get your best performance you need to do with athletes do in terms of getting ready to play. Any professional athlete can tell you their pre-game ritual down to the letter.
Although every athlete’s ritual is different it comes down to 3 things that you can easily adopt.
The Pre-Game Meal
What you eat before sex has a dramatic effect on your sexual performance for both men and women but much more so for men. Since men need a strong long lasting erection for a great sexual performance anything that works against that erection needs to be cut so here are the don’ts and do’s.
Do Not Eat or Drink…
- A large meal before sex – Your body does the equivalent of a full workout to digest a meal. So the idea of a romantic dinner before sex is a pretty bad one. It’s like doing a sex workout while doing a digestive workout.
- Sugar two or more hours before sex – Sugar lowers your testosterone temporarily and the bursting and burning of erections fuels erections. So no…chocolate is not an aphrodisiac. Remember your typical fruit juice has 22 grams of sugar per serving. That morning OJ can kill morning sex.
- Alcohol before sex – This can vary for people but believe me it gets worse as you get older. Alcohol is based off of sugar and is basically a poison to your body that just happens to make you feel woozy. So you have lower testosterone while fighting off a poison.
Do Eat or Drink…
- Water – Water for blood flow to the genitals is vital for proper function and heightened sensations. Plus having vigorous sex can cause sweating so you should be taking water breaks during sex too.
- Whole fruits or vegetables – The healthier you eat the better your performance. There is just no getting around that. Check out our article on good foods for sex.
- African Fly consistently – Regular use of African Fly keeps your body ready for sex and helps your sexual health overall.
No matter what sporting event you go to all of the athletes spend time warming up and stretching before the game . It may not seem like the “cool” or romantic thing to do before sex but it makes a big difference.
During sex you are going to be in different positions doing thrusting movements for the most part. The good news is that your body gives off pain killing chemicals during sex so you may not notice any discomfort for a little while but eventually…
Stopping in the middle of sex because your knee locked up or your back is in pain is not “cool” or romantic either.
The Pre-Game Pump Up
In most team sports you see the team huddle up before the game and hype each other up. Plus you have fans, cheerleaders and team mascots going crazy on the sidelines.
All of this is because how you feel before the game has a huge impact on your performance. The same applies to sex…minus the fans, cheerleaders and mascots (unless you are into that).
This is really important for women who tend to think about so many things during the day that by the time it comes to sex they are already mentally worn out. Instead of getting hyped for sex it may be better to stop and meditate.
We don’t have enough time to go into all of the benefits of meditation or how to do it but it will make your sensuousness, passion and orgasms much deeper.
No matter how you approach it you have to have your “head in the game”! You cheat yourself and your lover if you do not.
Getting Better Every Game
When you eat and drink correctly, warm up and stretch and get your head in the game…you and your lover win. Taking African Fly regularly will help with every aspect of that.
If you don’t do these things your lover may start looking for a new team.