Sexual Strength Training
When it comes down to it, how you perform in bed really comes down to how much energy and sexual strength you have.
It is just like any other sport. If you get worn out in the first quarter of the game, then your chances of coming out on top get slim quickly. So what can you do to get bigger, better, stronger and much healthier?
Glad you asked…
These sexual conditioning exercises are simple to do but are your best kept secret to having stronger orgasms and increased stamina.
(Yes, Belly Breathing)
Go to any martial arts school worth attending and you will find that breathing practice is as important as a round house kick.
Breathing is the gate through which you gain control of your body. Controlling how you breathe means controlling your arousal rate and therefore your ejaculation.
Most of us breathe very shallowly, generally into our chest and shoulders, which only allows a small portion of oxygen to be absorbed by our lungs.
You actually want to breathe like a baby. Watch a sleeping newborn and you will see its entire belly will rise and fall with each breath.
You did it before…now you can do it again! Here is how:
1) Inhale through your nose and feel your lower abdomen expand in the middle so it bulges outward.
2) Keeping your chest relaxed, exhale with some force to pull the lower abdomen back in, as if you were pulling
your navel back towards your spine. Also feel your penis and testicles pull up.
3) Repeat these steps 18 to 36 times.
When you are in the heat of passion, the ability to control your breathing will be essential to stopping yourself from ejaculating and intensifying your orgasm
Are you ready to hit the weights? Well, in this case, you want to hit the towel. After you learn how to do this exercise you can test your strength with a towel exercise.
The PC Muscle
The PC muscle is the muscular sling that stretches from the pubic bone in the front of the tail bone to the back.
You may feel your PC muscle just behind your testicles and in front of your anus. This is the muscle you use to stop yourself from urinating.
This muscle is also responsible for the rhythmic contractions you feel during an orgasm. If you increase the strength of the PC muscle, you can actually separate be- tween having an orgasm and ejaculating.
Stopping the Stream
Stopping yourself from peeing was one of the first acts of control you learned to have over your body. Now you can use that to give yourself even more strength. Here is how:
1) When you are about to urinate, stand on your toes and the balls of your feet. If necessary, you can use the wall for support.
2) Inhale deeply
3) Exhale slowly, forcefully pushing out the urine while clenching your teeth.
4) Inhale and contract your PC muscle to stop the flow of urine midstream.
5) Exhale and start urinating again.
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 three times or until you have finished urinating.
Remember…you go to urinate everyday, so why not get better sex out of it.
You may have heard of this exercise before but we are including some useful secrets to get the most out of it. For this exercise consistency is more important than quantity.
PC Pull-Ups are all about contracting and relaxing the muscle. But here is how you get even better:
By squeezing the muscles around your eyes and mouth, you can increase the force of your PC Pull-Ups. This is be- cause the muscles around your eyes, mouth, PC muscles and anus are connected.
That is why you make those funny faces when you go to the bathroom!
Here is the exercise:
1) Inhale and concentrate on your prostate, perineum and anus.
2) As you exhale, contract your PC muscle around your prostate and around your anus while at the same time contracting the muscles around your eyes and mouth.
3) Inhale and relax, releasing your PC, eye, and mouth muscles.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3, contracting your muscles as you exhale and releasing them as you inhale, 9 to 36 times.
Back to the Towel
A man with a healthy PC muscle should be able to raise and lower a towel on his erect penis by contracting this muscle.
Go For It
There is no question that these 3 exercises work. It does take doing it more than one time to see results.
Even after one week of following these steps, you will see and, more importantly, feel a difference. You have nothing to lose and better sex to gain. Of course, getting enough nutrients and blood to your penis is still necessary to even do these exercises.